Afternoon Speedboat Trip
Half Day Afternoon Trip
Our afternoon Speedboat tour is the most talked about tour package at Phi Phi Island. It is perfect for those who want to get out on the Andaman-Sea and see the best locations Koh Phi Phi can offer. We will leave for this tour in the at 13:30pm, so if you are arriving to Koh Phi Phi in the morning you are able to join our trip in the afternoon. We cover only the best destinations on this trip, giving you the chance to swim, snorkel, relax and soak up the sunshine in paradise.
Our friendly staff will be on hand during the tour to make sure you have the best experience possible. With over 20 years of experience running this tour, we have learnt what makes a great trip and love to share the experience with our guests. So join us on our comfortable Speedboat to see Phi Phi Islands like never before. To end the day we will watch a magnificent sunset over the Andaman-Sea.
Itinerary and Locations
We visit all of the locations listed bellow during the tour, normally in this order; however some days due to tides or any other reasons, we may follow a different route. We stop at Maya-Bay for one hour. Each other location can vary day-to-day, but you will have plenty of time to enjoy every stop.
What Is Included
What Is Not Included
The check in location for our tours will be at the Five Star Travel and Tours office on Phi Phi Don Island.
For any inquiries about our services you can speak with a representative by contacting: email@example.com
– This tour does not depart from Phuket, Krabi, Ao-Nang or any other location besides Phi Phi Island.
– The meeting point is at the Five Star Travel and Tours office, there is no hotel collection for this trip.
– There are no ferries to the mainland after the trip returns, you should arrange accommodation at the island.
– This trip is all inclusive there are no extra’s to pay during the trip.
– This activity is not suitable for pregnant women or people suffering from any pre existing medical or physical disabilities.
– Children under 3 years can join the tour free of charge. However, this activity is not recommended for infants aged 0-11 months.